About the Community development current account
This is a banking solution tailored for Not for Profit entities. These include;
· Non-Government Organisations (NGOs),
· Development organisations,
· Religious institutions, e.g. churches, mosques
· Faith based organisations
· Foundations, trusts and other donor agencies
What does it offer me?
- Access to a dedicated relationship manager and service experts to readily meet all your banking needs
- A Community development current account in both local and foreign currency
- Tiered interest paid on the current account of up to 4% on your credit balances above UGX 100,000,000
- Free account maintenance (No monthly management charges). As long as the account maintains a minimum balance of at least one million Uganda shillings or foreign currency equivalent
- Free Online Banking using our Business Online (BOL) to enable you have access to your accounts real-time, view and print statements and make single and bulk payments in all currencies locally and globally.
- Free Incoming Telegraphic Transfers(ITTs) from your donors directly in to your account
- Free incoming Electronic Transfers (EFTs) from local banks directly in to your account
- Free cash & cheque deposits in to your account from any of our branches country wide.
- Cheque books available in both local and foreign Currency
- Free direct transfers to all your beneficiaries of stanbic bank
- Bulk Salary payments to your staff using our Business Online(BOL)platform
- Mobile Money payments to your beneficiaries that are in remote areas or unbanked
- Attractive long term investment options for your excess funds
- Your staff will have access to our competitive transactional and lending banking offerings.
- 24 hour toll free Customer Care Centre- 0800 150 150 or 0800 250 250
- 24 hour Biz Direct Centre for financial solutions on +256 31 22 66 00 or [email protected]