Welcome to convenience with Online Account Opening! Say goodbye to spending hours in the banking hall just to open an account because now, you can open a personal account from anywhere at any time with 4 simple steps that take a few minutes.
What does it offer me?
- No paperwork
- Fewer requirements
- Saves time
- Automatic registration for online banking, mobile banking, App, SMS alerts and Visa card
- Ability to deposit any amount onto your account remotely using Mobile money, Agent banking, or the Cash Deposit ATMs
What do I need to do?
- Please choose a suitable account for your needs. Read more here for current accounts and here for savings and investment accounts
- Click on the Key Facts Document to understand the charges
- Read and the Terms and Conditions
- Then proceed to click on ‘Open Account’. Proceed to complete the form account opening form and then attach required documents
What do I need to apply?
- A passport photo
- If you don’t have one, you can take one and upload using the feature on the form off your phone or tablet
- A national ID for Ugandan nationals
- a valid passport for Non Ugandans and a work permit
- If employed, a letter of employment or payslips
- Signature – you can sign on a paper, take a photo of your signature and upload as attachment
- If a student, upload your student ID in addition to the National Identity card
How to verify your account?
- Once you submit your application, you shall receive a unique ID number, please save this number securely
- Your account will be verified and if successful, a message will be received with your account number.
- You may then send money to your account in the following ways;
- From Mobile money to your account
- Agent banking to account
- Cash deposit machines and ATMs.
- Please visit your nearest branch to collect your visa card and to enable cash withdrawals.
Your account will only be fully operational for withdrawals after a 1 time branch visit. Please visit your nearest branch within 90 days.
On your visit, please carry your original ID (uploaded) and reference number.
Ready to start? Let's find the right account to suit your needs
Types of accounts:
Every day Account
Ez Dimes Account
Pure save Account